The Hyperchromator, a monochromator specially designed for Energetiq’s laser-driven plasma light source, is a joint development of Technologie Manufaktur Göttingen and Mountain Photonics GmbH. The hyperchromator makes ideal use of the advantages of the point-shaped plasma light source, as a mirror with an aperture of up to f/1.5 collects the light and ensures maximum light throughput without a cutting entrance slit. It is optimized for applications requiring a fast and tunable point light source.
- Optical input: Energetiq EQ-99X light source, directly coupled (optionally many other light sources, optical fibers or manually adjustable entrance slit can be attached)
- Optical output: Fused silica fiber, SMA or FC, 100-400 µm core, or free beam output with adjustable slit or various collimator options. Spectral power monitoring on request.
- Wavelength range: 200 – 2500 nm *
- Aperture: f/1.5 or f/2, depending on required resolution and light output
- Output power: Up to 500µW @ grating blaze wavelengths, 6nm bandwith and 400µm fiber
- Reproducibility: Typ. 0.1 nm
- Scanning Speed: 40-100 nm/s *
- Control Interface: USB/RS-232, LabVIEW™-based GUI, various external control options
*depends on choice of grating and other requirements